FAQs for Donors:
Are contributions (donations) given to Prosper and Be In Health, Inc. (PBIH), tax-deductible?
Yes, Prosper and Be In Health, Inc., is a US based Haiti non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Does PBIH have a GuideStar rating?
Yes, PBIH has a GuideStar bronze star rating for transparency.
Has PBIH previously received Federal Grant money?
How do I contact the organizer of the Prosper and Be in Health, Inc. (PBIH) fundraiser?
Go to the Contact Tab at the top of the page and click the “Contact” link next to the About Us tab.
How do I donate to a fundraiser?
You must have a valid credit card or use PayPal to donate to a fundraiser. Click here for more information on donating.
What is Peer-To-Peer fundraising?
Peer-to-peer fundraising is a way for a nonprofit like PBIH and its supporters (donors) to participate in fundraising together. Supporters can get more involved with the fundraising process, to help raise money for a cause that they are both passionate about. Please contact us directly for more information.
How can I give to PBIH?
Monetary donations are usually the most common given for nonprofit fundraising campaigns. But there are several other ways supporters can give back to help support PBIH’s cause as follows:
- Volunteer Time. If you would like to work alongside a PBIH staff member, participate in building schools, leading business/educational training sessions, and or doing medical missions, give your time.
- In-kind Donations. If a PBIH fundraising campaign requires certain skills (Writing Blogs, Advertising, Marketing) or equipment, consider donating yours!
- Real Estate Donations. Donating real estate property to PBIH. Please contact us directly for more information.
What is an annual fund and why is it beneficial?
An annual fund has traditionally been defined as a fundraising campaign that PBIH initiates at the same time every year. It will usually have a specified theme with coordinating promotional and marketing materials. An annual fund can be beneficial in helping to establish annual giving habits for donors, while also helping to boost both campaign donor acquisition and retention.
FAQs for Donors After Making A Donation:
PayPal Giving Fund Donating Details
- 100% of donations made here go directly to Prosper and Be In Health, Inc. (PBIH), no deductions, no fees.
- You are donating to PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286). PayPal Giving Fund will provide you with a receipt for your donation.
- Your donations are collected and deposited directly in the PBIH PayPal account, typically within 15-45 days of your original donation.
- Pending delivery to charities, donations are held in a non-interest bearing account.
- See the PayPal Donation Delivery Policy to learn more.
- PBIH always recommend that you speak with your tax advisor about your specific situation, as PBIH cannot provide tax or legal advice.